Even though it's extremely busy, I love this time of year!! We've had a great December! We spent last weekend babysitting Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. It was super fun. Here is a picture of Bailey, Mike and sweet Reese.
We went to Atlanta to shop and see Tracy and Travis, and we had a great time! Mike would probably have to take away my debit card (notice I said debit, because I don't have any credit cards) if I lived that close to Lenox Mall. We also went to Phipps Plaza to catch a glimpse at the famous Santa, but he was gone by the time we got there that night.
Mike is in Houston, so I spent this weekend going to Christmas parties and organizing our house. Normally I just have time to clean the visable parts of the house, so this was a different kind of challenge. It's kind-of annoying because I've worked hard, but the house still looks dirty because the things I've worked on aren't obvious (closets, drawers, etc.)
I only have one more Christmas gift to buy, and I plan to get it this afternoon and be finished. We are spending Christmas Eve in Atlanta and Christmas day in Auburn-Opelika then Opp. Mike and I are going to Houston Dec. 27; I'm staying for a week, and he's staying 11 days. We are renting a car for the first time, and I'm looking forward to it. If anyone has any suggestions regarding food, shopping, etc. please pass them along. Mike and his dad went to a NBA game last night and were planning to go to Joel Osteen's church today. He comes home Wednesday or Thursday, and Bailey and I can't wait to see him. In case I don't post again before Christmas, have a very Merry Christmas!!
12.16.2007
Busy busy busy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
What a sweet little one! Sounds like shopping was fun! Hopefully we can catch up next time you're in Atlanta. Can't wait to see you at HFOF!!!!
Laura
my two girls are so beautiful!
April, I enjoy reading your blog, so you've inspired me to start my own. Facebook is now blocked at work (probably my fault), so it would be a nice escape when I need a break...And maybe it will inspire my friends to move away from Facebook and keep in touch another way.
My blog site is http://theakridges.blogspot.com. I haven't done anything with it yet, but I'm sure I'll be addicted before long.
Have a great week!
Bethany
I found your site via Erin and Zach's new blog.
Hope you two had a wonderful Christmas! Happy Holidays!!
Thanks for the previous post about your favorite websites. I just used the retail me not website and saved $6 on an order from Target. Hope Mike's throat feels better. Roll Tide!
Post a Comment