11.18.2007

$1 Shipping at Overstock.com

Overstock.com is offering $1 shipping on EVERYTHING! This offer ends tomorrow, Monday, so hurry and check it out! Overstock is one of my favorite places to shop, because they show you how much money you are saving by buying things there.

I was pleasantly surprised this afternoon when I noticed a $1 shipping charge on my order of a King mattress pad AND King down comforter (which I also saved $270 on, according to Overstock). It even helped me feel better about our old comforter that decided to tear today, sending feathers and fuzzy stuff all over our room. Now that I'm aware of the deal, I've spent the last 2-3 hours looking at everything from toys to tables. Furniture is even included in this amazing offer!!

I just started Christmas shopping three days ago, but I'm determined to be finished (or at least close to it) before Thanksgiving; crowded stores make me crazy. It worked out great this year because everyone actually gave me ideas when I asked what they wanted. I spent the entire weekend shopping, and now thanks to Overstock.com, I may actually meet my deadline.

Check out the $260 comforter I got for $89... Mike was so proud of me:)

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

That is an amazing deal! Way to go! I'm trying to be finished with Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving too; we're stopping at a great outlet mall tomorrow on the way to Charlotte so hopefully it will happen! I'd love to see y'all this weekend! Please give me a call and let me know your plans!

The Powells said...

I am so proud of you and your bargin shopping - there is nothing like getting a great deal!!!